Monday 3 February 2014

Top 3

Hello peeps, as the topic suggest, I would like to tell everyone my go to beauty guru, and who I personally think is giving good advice, I really like Michelle phan, the first ever video of her that I watched was PAPER BAG CULRS TUTORIAL NO HEAT, I instantly fell in love with her ideas and creativity, until now....I have yet found any beauty guru that as successful and creative as her, but of course everyone knows her and adores her, and then we have Tanya Burr from England that is so cute and so sweet, I love every tutorial of her, the first time I discover her was on YouTube, I was watching her video GET READY WITH ME BREAKING DAWN PART 2! My first impression was she must be a royalty or something, sitting on nice bed and doing her make up..lol..but as I get to know her through her videos, she is an average and humble human being, and a royal in YouTube community, my third and last one is an underdog, she is well known in beauty world in london, but just started making videos on YouTube early last year, and she none other than the beautiful Amelia Liana, I enjoy watching her video and her giggles where so cute and makes me giggle to every time, and she does a great job recommending great products, I highly recommend people to start following her and watch her videos, she has an amazing long wavy hair, and she is so humble in the video, I can't fault her!

Adios beautsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment