Tuesday 4 February 2014

Magic Fix

This is a very interesting topic and I would like to share with everyone what I have been liking and enjoy using for the past years, believe it or not, I use this product for almost 2years now, and I still have a quarter of a bottle left, this product is M.A.C FIX +..... I highly suggest beauties to go and grab one! It is worth every penny, It is my life savior and whenever I need to touch up my make up, I just need to spray on my face and it will give instant moisture and light as a water but does the job like an oil, absolutely love it....M.A.C FIX + also help the make up stay longer and stay in place..It also make my face dewy and glow like a goddess..ahhh..I could not rave about this product enough..


The other day, I have a bad skin day and my face look so dull no matter how much I put foundation and blusher on, I still look like a dead zombie with dry patches, UGGhhhh...one word "UGLY" and then I decided to buy pore professionals from Benefit thinking it will helps my dry patches and guess what, did not help at all..I then look into my MARY POPPINS BAG(my bag) and found the Magic Fix, and wallllllaaaaaaaah... HEAVEN in a BOTTLE!

*disclaimer: Pore professional are good but not on dry patches, its a good product and I have been using as my face primer, just be careful on dry patches beautsssss...

Adios Beautsssss 

No comments:

Post a Comment