Tuesday 4 February 2014

my skincare routine

I have tried so many facial products for my face, from benefit to L'Oreal, but nothing suits me, my skin type is dry to very dry..yup...I know, the dry patches around my nose are so disgusting...

One day decided to do something about it, so I went to Debenhams in Belfast city center (department store) for consultation with the Clinique beautician, she then grab a sellotape, and tape the back of my hand(just a small area) and she then told me that I have a very dry skin, and she looked at my nose area,which I am very insecure,and she told me another bad news, that my skin is peeling, and I told her that I would do anything just to get rid of my dry patches,and she then recommended me the most incredible products ever,which is Clinique 3steps plus the 7 day scrub and night cream. she told me to use the basic product for 3weeks constantly and I was amazed by the result, my skin looks so fresh, so smooth and so soft like a baby's bum...lol..I used all the products everyday and night except for my 7 day scrub, which I only use once or twice a week. 


There's always light at the end of a tunnel...

Adios beautss..

No comments:

Post a Comment