Friday 7 February 2014

Go away wrinkles!

Hello there beautiesss,
I never thought the day will come that I have to wear eye wrinkle cream, well...that day has come, and I was devastated, I hate to admit, I am aging, lol...I am not that old, not that young either, I feel my age is getting to me now, whenever I vacuum the apartment, my back hurts, and I have to admit, wearing makeup a lot also effect my under eye wrinkles.....UGhhhhhh...I can not moan about this really, it is my fault, I am dead lazy to remove my makeup before I go to bed...and I am sure..most of you does the same..well..we are just normal human being, but there is something that really helps me to get rid of this..and it is the L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew...OMG...you can see the different in 3days..It is retail at 13.33pound in boots or any of your local drugstore, it is better than botox or laser eye surgery..not that I have done it myself...lol..

What I normally do is, I wash my face in the morning, then cleanse my face with cotton pad and cleanser, then put the eye cream underneath my eye by doing the circular motion using my ring finger, OH! btw.. do you know that ring finger is the best way to apply the cream, your under eye is the most delicate part and you want to be gentle with it, so your ring finger does the job perfectly, it is due to the less pressure that the ring finger has compare to the other fingers :) and don't forget to wash your hands before applying this cream...and after all that, I apply my moisturizer, and TADAAAAAA..I'm done :) 


What helps me, is not necessarily going to help you..but it is worth of trying, It is not that expensive, and it wont get any worst, but just getting better...I am not a beautician, what I am discussing here, is my opinion and what works for me, if spending thousands of pounds work for you..then work away...I have nothing against Botox or whatsoever, Its your choice and your body, just giving you cheaper alternative...lol

Love yall...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment